We are open as normal, but Public Health England has asked us to make changes to reduce footfall in the surgery and protect our most vulnerable patients. Please do NOT come to the surgery without an appointment. Call or email us. We are trying to do most consultations via phone or video, but are still seeing urgent cases that need face-to-face assessment.
Please follow the latest stay at home advice, and observe shielding if you have had a letter www.gov.uk/guidance-on-shielding-and-protecting-extremely-vulnerable-persons-from-covid-19
The front door is now closed. If you have an appointment or are collecting medicines or prescriptions please go to the window on the car park.
If you are concerned about Coronavirus / Covid 19 DO NOT come to the surgery. And DO NOT go to a pharmacy or hospital.
If you have either:
- a high temperature or if you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature but it is high if 37.8 or more)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)DO NOT leave the house.
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- your condition gets worse
- your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
For further information on:
- High risk groups
- How to avoid catching and spreading coronavirus
- Pregnancy advice
Go to nhs.uk/coronavirus